Stretching may not be an exciting part of work out, but it is as important. Including stretching into your daily routine will go a long way in helping improve body flexibility, making workouts efficient and safe thus an ultimate healthy body. Some of the simple stretching methods that can be done to maintain healthy body are explained below.
10. Standing Hamstring Stretch
This stretches the neck, hamstrings, back, calves and glutes.
• Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart, knees bent slightly and arms on your side.
• As you bend forward at the hips, exhale and lower the head towards the floor, while keeping our shoulders, neck and head relaxed.
• Wrap your arms round the back of your legs and hold between 45 seconds and 2 minutes.
• Once done, bend the knees and roll up.